The Research So Far
We are all aware of how significant the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has been across all sectors of work, and the impact it has had on people’s lives. The big question is – has this fundamentally changed who we are? Or will the roll out of vaccines result in a ‘flip back’ to times pre-Covid?
Our research so far shows that in the last six months the current Covid-19 crisis:
- Changed the context in which we live and work
- Impact of remote working
- Attitudes towards work and employers
- The need for support from employers
- Changed our thoughts
- Changed our feelings/emotions
- Changed our everyday behaviour
- Changed our response to pressure
Over 3,000 people (and rising!) globally have supported our research into the impact of the pandemic and the global response, investigating what changes these factors may be having on personality and EQ at work.
Our aim is to help Line managers, HR and Practitioners better understand the impact on, and needs of, the individuals, teams and organisations that they support.
Want our full report and top tips on creating a successful remote working policy?
You can download our recommendation and report here, based on our global research.
- Dr Desson’s presentation answering these questions from the research so far prior to the full report can be downloaded here
See Our Recent Webinar Below
Subscribe here to read more of our research findings.
Read other Articles